Thursday, April 28, 2011

sum sum summertime

summertime girls got it going on
shake and wiggle to a hip hop song
summertime girls are the kind i like
i steal your honey like i stole your bike
i'm pretty much the happiest girl in the world! why? because it is officially summer for me!!! Good bye sophomore year of college!  Hellloooo summer! Here is what i am excited for and why i love summer:
Toes in the Sand
Prank Wars
Cruising
Hiking
 Baseball Games
 Swinging
 Smores
Jet Skiing
Sunsets
 Destin <3


only three more days until my half!!
what are your summer plans?!

6 comments:

  1. Ha love the side pic of you eating s'mores... mmm i'm craving s'mores now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures!
    This post seriously gets me ready for summer. Good luck on your half as well!
    P.S.--I'm still in love with that LFO song. Every. Single. Summer. I play it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so ready for summer too!! Especially after reading this post :D

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are so beautiful! I remember that feeling of end of school year (It wasn't all that long ago!)Sounds like you are in for a fantastic summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a cutie!! Looks like so many fun photos (i love the pic with you and the little chica on the swing!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo I love summer! Your pics are awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete