Wednesday, February 2, 2011

yoga pants yoga pants yoga pants

Finally Wednesday has come, that means we are already half way through the week! So, I know my last post consisted of my overload on happiness due to my package, and that same evening I recieved another package!!!!  It was absolute craziness, I thought packages only came once a year for me!  As soon as I saw that the package was sent for the Barefoot Yoga Company I tore it open and immediateliy put on my beloved OMgirl Nomad Leggings. I have been searching for them everywhere, of course my shopping crazed mother would find them!! They are the perfect combination of the yoga pant and a skirt, so adorable and comfy (I may just even wear them when I am not doing yoga).  Thanks so much mom <333


I have some more exciting news to post! But I will save that for later!! I am going to be a busy little bee
today! The pictures below are a hint..



3 comments:

  1. Ms. Business you look so hot. Congrats Niecyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to borrow pants one day!! Please
    Love u like them XXX OOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello fellow PA girl! I am up here in Northern PA too :) If you ever need another pair of yoga pants - because 1 is never enough (or 3) try Beyond Yoga - they are great! Wear them all the time, even for running in this mucky snow. loved your blog.
    GO Panthers!- read all about the vegas gold and blue my boys want to paint in their bedrooms on an upcoming post
    thatswhyyouloveme.blogspot.com
    K

    ReplyDelete