Sunday, September 2, 2012

Bad to the Bone Brownies

I stumbled upon this gem of a recipe quite some time ago and immediately fell in love.  But held off on making them for the perfect moment.  You know, that moment after you feel like you ran a million miles in a week, so you deserve to treat yourself to heaven, which have a bottom cookie layer, middle double stuffed 
Oreo layer and it's all topped off with gooey brownie, it's that moment for me... and it's also my year anniversary with someone special, so for the record I'll say that I made these for him, not me. I mean, they are in a heart shaped pan so that counts for something, right?

These are SO easy to make, all you need is 40 minutes, Oreo's, brownie mix and cookie mix and you're good to go.  Make them for someone you love, anyone, you're cat, your mom, your brother, your teacher, your boyfriend, heck make them for YOURSELF!!

PS. I am so sorry you can't virtually taste these, because they are incredible.

 euniece

No comments:

Post a Comment