Saturday, July 28, 2012

TJ'S Review

I love Trader Joes, but with so many different delicious products it's so hard to know what's good and what's not.  So I am always checking out: whatsgoodattraderjoes.com to fill me in.  He posted about how incredible their chocolate croissants were, and as a chocolate lover, any excuse I can get to eat chocolate for breakfast and I'm in. So off to Trader Joe's I went.
Not to put this lightly, but these are incredible.  If you like the smell of freshly baked soft buttery croissants and decadent dark melted chocolate oozing in the inside, then you will LOVE these.  Trust me, I was abroad for four months and had some really great croissants in my day, and these are nothing short of scrumptious. 
Four come in a pack and it's so easy, all you have to do is leave one of these out over night and let the dough rise, wake up, pop it in the oven for twenty minutes and get your taste buds ready for the easiest tastiest breakfast ever.
If you are still reading this... I highly suggest you stop, leave and go to TJ's asap.


euniece

1 comment: