Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sweet Summer Water

Things I should do more often:
Wake up when my alarm goes off and not hit snooze for an hour
Read for pleasure 
Write handwritten letters to people
Shop..oh wait...
& Take advantage of fresh summer ingredients 
I can't start all good things at once, so i'll start from the bottom and work my way up.  
Living in Pittsburgh, I am so lucky to have farmers markets at my fingertips day in and day out.  So instead of buying processed juices and bottled waters, I decided to make my own summer water... and let me tell you, it was the best decision I have made yet.  

Summer Water
1 Small Lime 
 1 Large Lemon
 Mint Leaves
 1/2 Large Cucumber
1 Thirsty Mouth
So easy, so refreshing, soooo totally drinking this every day.


euniece

No comments:

Post a Comment