Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hola from Barcelona!

I am finally at home sweet home in Barcelona and it feels so good to finally unwind.  For the past few days I have been living out of my suitcase traveling from city to city.  We started off in the capital of Spain, Madrid, and then made our way to the beautiful Toledo... and after a nine hour bus ride, I am finally in Barcelona!
The incredibly gorgeous streets of Madrid
This is my first time ever living/going abroad so right now I am taking everything in little by little and getting acclimated to the culture - normally I am a morning person and fall asleep by nine, but with dinner not being served until around 10pm, my sleeping and eating habits are quickly changing towards the nocturnal night life here.

It's only been five days, but with all of the traveling and sightseeing, it feels like much longer! So let's start with Madrid day one!

Stay tuned for Madrid part dos.  : )


Adios Amigos
euniece

5 comments:

  1. looks awesome!! def visiting you! -hills

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! I miss and love you!!!XXOO Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you loved Madrid. Isn't it bee-you-tiful?!

    -e

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an amazing place! Cant wait to read more. Safe travels xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really enjoying your blog, Euniece. Your photos are beautiful. You have a great eye. This is a wonderful experience for you.

    ReplyDelete