Working as a marketing intern has taught me a lot this week.
1. If I am ever going to commute to NYC from home one day, I definately want to invest in a Porsche 911 twin turbo Black Edition [you can tell I haven't given that car much thought] because sitting in traffic is no fun
2. Watch your feet (I broke the computer on my second day, I didn't notice they put the hard drive right next to my feet and when I went to roll away on my spinny chair, it toppled over, Euniece = super embarassed)
3. "Only two things are certain in life, taxes and death" - my overly optimistic boss : )
4. Even though I am super tired after work and the last thing I want to think about is running, let alone running a race, sometimes you have to suck it up and just do it, because you just might get second place overall female in a 5k.. it had to be my lucky hot pink zebra shorts
5. Work hard --> play hard, friday friday gotta get down on friday
my week in photos <3
How do you balance your work, fitness, life routine???
Hope you all had a lovely week xoxo