Saturday, May 7, 2011

2 second banana bread

This weekend I:
Had an interview
Got the job
Went to Elizabethtown for a dance show
 to watch my talented best friends
Ate a delish Gyro
Drank about 5 Diet Dr. Peppers, I know, I have a problem
Baked three loaves of banana bread
since it takes only 2 seconds to make 
Wore my favorite bracelet
Watched my brother play a pretty intense baseball game
Read the Lovely Bones while cuddling with my pretty kitty Logan
& its only Saturday!

 

Banana Bread
2 eggs
1 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup oil
1 cup sugar
2 1/2-3 ripe bananas
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 walnuts

Mix all ingredients. Bake at 350° for 40-45 min









euniece 

4 comments:

  1. AYAYAAYAY THATS ME :) <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the new job! what will you be doing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that sounds like an amazing weekend!!! Congrats on the new job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks kim and megan! and the job is at a company called active data exchange where i will be the new marketing intern! woohoo

    ReplyDelete