Saturday, July 7, 2012

Having a Great Day

You know that feeling that you get, when you have to throw away your favorite pair of shoes due to wearing them every single day, therefore making them unacceptable to wear in public? Well, before I left Spain, I threw away my favorite pair of flats, very tragic life I live.  
 However, this morning I ran past a sign saying 'Have a Great Day' and indeed I did.  Because when I went to the mall, not only did I stumble upon my favorite flats again, but they were on sale! Happiest girl in the world today.  
I then skipped over to Forever21 which gets me, every. single. time. Seriously, I need to learn to stay away.  Polka dots, chunky necklaces, high low skirts and retro sunglasses.  I want it all.  But unfortunately my bank account won't allow for that. 

What can I say, I'm a sucker for cheap trend. 


euniece

No comments:

Post a Comment