Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hectic Holidays

Twas the night after finals when all through the house,
Euniece lost her car keys so she was stuck but not rouse.
While the stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
She hoped that overnight shipping would allow her keys to soon be there.
The children were nestled all snug on the couch,
Happily sipping eggnog - no room for a grouch.
And yoda on the treetop, and I in a warm wrap,
Had just settled down for a step by step recap.


Why yes, I did finish my fall semester at Pitt.
Why yes, I was planning on leaving after finals.
Why yes, I did lose my keys the day before I planned on leaving.
Why yes, I did feel like crying for a second.
Why yes, I did quickly get over it by decorating with my boy for the holiday!

because holiday's are supposed to be a little hectic... right?

euniece

No comments:

Post a Comment