Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Picture Perfect Run

My feeling is that any day I am too busy to run is a day that I am too busy.
--John Bryant

What could be better than cleansing your body with fresh crisp air in your lungs while on a morning run?  A beautiful view to go along with it.  The scenery in Pittsburgh doesn't quite compare to the beautiful farms, green rolling hills, and blue skies of home. Getting myself out to run can be quite difficult at times but nothing is more rewarding than that feeling of accomplishment when you're done.  Plus nothing is more painful than running a half marathon with any training prior (oops of 2010).  New Year’s resolution 1: Take care of my body and properly train for the St. Luke’s Half Marathon http://www.lehighvalleyhalfmarathon.com/ this May 1st hosted in the Lehigh Valley! Where are you running at this winter?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment